Denman is located on the Golden Highway approximately one and a half hours from Newcastle and is littered with vineyards and horse studs.
Things to do:
- Sample a variety of wines including Semillon, Chardonnay and Cabernets from the numerous cellar doors.
- Come and play a game of golf at the fully watered 9-hole course.
- Stroll through Ogilvie Street and "poke around" in the shops.
- Walk the Denman Town Walk.
- Visit the monthly Farmers Market - great produce from the local farms.
- The May Upper Hunter Food and Wine Affair a highlight in the year.