The township of Muswellbrook is located right in the heart of Upper Hunter Country an hour and a half from Newcastle and is the ideal base to explore the region.
Things to do:
- Step back in time to the early 1800's as you revisit historic buildings along the Heritage Town Walk.
- Play a round of golf at the superb 18-hole golf course.
- Experience country racing at Muswellbrook's Skellatar Park - one of Australia's best Country Race Clubs.
- Help us celebrate our Muswellbrook Carnival in Spring, August to December.
- Take a peek at our magnificent heritage homes.
- Hunt for treasure on the Monthly Market Day stalls at the Muswellbrook Showground featuring the famous Poultry Auction.