Sandy Hollow is a friendly rural village at the junction of the Golden Highway and The Bylong Valley Way on the Inland Adventure Trail.
The dramatic sandstone hills of the Giants Leap overshadow this quiet township which borders the Wollemi National Park between Denman and Merriwa. Located at the junction of the Golden Highway and the Bylong Valley Way, it is a great place to stop over and enjoy the natural landscape and hospitality of the country life.
Things to do:
- Admire the formation of the dramatic Giants Leap landmark on a scenic drive around area.
- Attend the Annual Charity Horse Ride in April.
- Cool your feet off with a dip in the river at O'Briens Crossing just off the Bylong Valley Way.
- Follow the Giants Leap trail for some fantastic views.
- Visit the famous David Mahony Art Gallery and Sculpture Park.